Meet Viv Naidu. Viv recently joined the Resolve Mining Solutions team as a Mining Engineer. Experienced in both Open Pit and Underground Mines, Viv has worked in production and planning roles.
Viv has proved to be a great team member, with operational exposure to open-stopping drill and blast, short-term planning, and backfill operations. His improvement processes and strategies have been involved in numerous cost-saving initiatives.
Experience has been at a range of mine sites, including;
- Golden Grove Mine
- Prominent Hill Mine
- Kanmantoo Copper Mine
Viv is well qualified with a great list of competencies to his credit. He holds a Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (Petroleum & Mining), Graduated with First Class Honours from the University of Adelaide. He also studied Petroleum & Mining Engineering at the Colorado School of Mines.
Other achievements include;
- AusIMM Member (AAusIMM)
– AusIMM Professional Excellence Award – New Professional
– AusIMM/Playford Memorial Trust Scholarship
– Adaptive Leadership Course – AusIMM
- Society of Petroleum Engineers SA & WA Chapter Scholarship
- IPTC Education Week Program Scholarship (held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Extractive Industries Operator / Certificate II in Underground Metalliferous Mining
- Certificate of Attainment: Surface Shotfiring – Blast Management International
- South Australian Blasters Licence